Trusted Criminal Defense Lawyers
Have you or someone you love been arrested for carrying a concealed weapon or charged with illegal possession of a firearm? Whether you are facing a felony gun possession charge or a misdemeanor weapons offense, you need to understand your options for resolving the criminal charges against you.
The criminal lawyers at our Tucker-area law firm can explain the possible consequences of your gun charges and evaluate your options for defense. We make it a point to talk to you in language you can understand and to be available to answer your questions.
Examples of Weapons Charges
At the Law Office of W. Charlton Allen, we can defend you against a variety of weapons charges, including but not limited to:
- Illegal sale of a firearm or ammunition
- Carrying a concealed weapon (CCW) without a concealed pistol permit
- Failure to register a firearm
- Possession of a pistol or gun in a weapon-free school zone or other pistol-free area
- Reckless, careless or negligent use of a firearm resulting in injury or death
- Armed robbery
- Illegal or reckless discharge of a firearm
- Carrying a concealed weapon while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Assault with a deadly weapon
The possession of a concealed weapon can compound the consequences of any criminal situation. For instance, if you are charged with another type of felony, such as robbery, and you are in possession of a weapon, the charges may be increased to armed robbery, leaving you facing increased prison time.
Thorough Criminal Defense Against Gun and Weapon Charges
At the Law Office of W. Charlton Allen, our attorney will evaluate your particular situation and recommend the best course of action to take regarding your criminal defense strategy. Contact us at 770-938-1770 . Our experienced attorney can explain your options and determine the best way in which to proceed to protect your rights and interests with an aggressive defense.
Selected BEST OF ATLANTA in Creative Loafing!!